From learning what you need to know to move from uncertainty to being on the road to success, even with ADHD
From discovering the tips, tricks and techniques for succeeding with Adult ADHD
From taking the specific steps needed to get yourself 'on track' and to stay on track
Bonus #1: Question and Answer Call Recording
This call covered these topics:
- Adult ADHD and relationships, including marriage and intimacy (as well as sex)
- An overview of treatment for Adult ADD/ADHD
- Medication - overviews and specifics
- Alternatives - some alternatives that work - Cogmed, Neurofeedback, Omega 3's, etc.
- Challenges with kids/parenting
- Strategies that work when one parent has ADHD
- Concerns for children - because of the genetics of ADHD
- Treatment for sleep problems,
- Coexisting/comorbid conditions - anxiety, depression
- Self esteem issues
- How to handle stigma/ignorance
- A discussion about fibromyalgia and ADHD,
- Hormones and menopause... and ADHD
- And a lot more...
Many people want to look at alternative approaches for ADD and ADHD. While the research is often limited - there is information out there that can make a big difference for you.